Web Engineering: Modelling and Implementing Web Applications presents the state of the art approaches for obtaining a correct and complete Web software product from conceptual schemas, represented via well-known design notations.
Describing mature and consolidated approaches to developing complex applications, this edited volume is divided into three parts and covers the challenges web application developers face; design issues for web applications; and how to measures and evaluate web applications in a consistent way.
Table of Content
Part I: Web Engineering and Web Applications Development
- Web Application Development: Challenges and the Role of Web Engineering
- The Web as an Application Platform
Part II: Web Design Methods
- Overview of Design Issues for Web Applications Development
- Applying the OOWS Model-Driven Approach for Developing Web Applications The Internet Movie Database Case Study
- Modeling and Implementing Web Applications with OOHDM
- UML- Based Web Engineering An approach Based on Standards
- Designing Multichannel Web Applications as ‘’Dialogue Systems’’. The IDM Model
New Product Tab
Here's your new product tab.
There are no reviews yet.